ส่วนนี้เป็นเฉลยของแบบฝึกหัดโคลสเทสต์นะครับ ทางที่ดีอยากให้นักเรียนลองทำด้วยตัวเองก่อน แล้วค่อยนำมาเทียบกับเฉลย เพื่อให้เห็นศักยภาพที่แท้จริงของตัวเองก่อนครับ
1. Do you know Peter and Michael? I wonder what they have in common.
2. Keep in mind that a successful career change can take several months or longer to accomplish, so patience is the key.
3. The use of naked females in TV bra commercials is offensive.
4. Wrinkles are due to the skin becoming loose.
5. The new gas station is located very near to my house.
1. We are constantly learning more about how our mental health affects our physical health.
2. Sri Lanka captain Kumar Sangakkara has achieved the number-one position in the ICC Player Rankings for Test batsmen.
3. Rolls Royce prepares new version of car to save rich people’s reputation.
4. The doctor and the patient had agreed to meet at 2 p.m. on a Friday.
5. All fertilizers consist ofthree main ingredients (N-P-K).
1. An archaeologist is someone who studies people and what they did in the past from the things they left behind.
2. Statistics suggest that the population of this town will be doubled in five years.
3. Gesture is another way of communication.
4. When a U.S. citizen becomes the victim of a crime overseas, he or she may suffer physical, emotional, or financial injuries.
5. It is not likely that he did it on purpose to deceive me.
1. Poverty is only one of the factors in crime.
2. At the height of the last ice age the Gulf of Thailand did not exist.
3. The new neighbor looks down on us because our house is very small.
4. The humble man will get along with his neighbors very quickly.
5. Before we try to move up to the next level, I think we need to focus on keeping what we have.
1. According to unemployment statistics, women with children have higher unemployment rate than others.
2. Lady Gaga’s new single ‘Telephone’ has just released for a few days.
3. The surgeon operated on her for lung cancer.
4. My baggage is shipped by plane.
5. Although she didn’t have a beautiful dress, she came to the prom last night.
1. Alicia Keys is one of the most famous singers in the world.
2. Hitler is one of the most notorious dictators.
3. Let me know where the ceremony will take place.
4. Left-handedness is thought of as abnormal.
5. Kissing in public becomes more acceptable in China.
1. This kind of beak has become specialized in certain Galapagos finches.
2. The symptom of a fever depends on what is causing it.
3. Pet may be shipped as cargo.
4. Hallucinations ordinarily occur to people who are mentally ill.
5. Representatives made a major breakthrough in the trade talks.
1.Prohibition of the juvenile death penalty has been universally accepted by all but a few nations.
2. Your account is temporarily unavailable due to routine maintenance.
3. She applies wrinkle cream on her face occasionally for her beauty.
4. We need a professional architect to build our new house.
5. He is crazy! He told us he can communicate with aliens.